We have six new product updates from Horizons this month.
In short, they are:
01. Employment Agreement Generation for the Philippines
02. Automatic Reminders to clients and employees for pending onboarding forms
03. New Contractor Onboarding Dashboard
04. Clients to upload documents directly to an employee profile
05. Improved display of carried-over days in Leave Balance
06. Display Tag for employees on maternity/paternity/unpaid leave
➡️ January updates
Raise a new hire request in the Philippines
You can now generate employee agreements for new hires in the Philippines, and your new employees will be able to sign them online.
Automatic Reminders to clients and employees for pending onboarding forms
Automatic reminders will be sent to you and your employees if onboarding forms have been pending for three consecutive days to ensure the onboarding progresses at the desired speed.
New Contractor Onboarding Dashboard
Your contractors will be able to see the onboarding process and progress, and will know what to expect next.
Clients can upload documents directly to an employee profile
You will be able to upload documents for your employees directly to their profile.
Improved display of carried-over days in Leave Balance
Our new update makes it easier to check leave carryover days.
Display Tag for employees on maternity/paternity/unpaid leave
You will be able to easily know when an employee is on maternity leave or other leave types that might affect payroll.
As we continue improving our product and services to make your global team management experience smoother, feel free to write to us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Team Horizons – A Better Way To Hire. Globally.